Qatar Airways increased flight frequencies to 18 destinations during the holiday season.
Qatar Airways is set to further boost its growing network with increased flight frequencies to 18 destinations to meet travel demand during the peak winter vacation season.
This includes Qatar Airways’ inaugural services to Odessa, Ukraine, which launched with three weekly flights from December 9, and Tashkent, Uzbekistan, with two weekly flights from January 17, 2022. The airline also recently launched direct flights to Almaty, Kazakhstan, on November 19.
Destinations increasing their frequencies:
- Abu Dhabi – Increased from daily to two daily flights from 1 December 2021
- Algiers – Increasing from four weekly to five weekly flights from 18 December 2021
- Bangkok – Increasing from 10 weekly to three daily flights from 17 December 2021
- Berlin – Increasing from daily to 10 weekly flights from 16 January 2022
- Cebu – Increased from nine weekly to 11 weekly flights from 9 December 2021
- Clark – Increased from five weekly to daily flights from 1-31 December 2021
- Colombo – Increasing from three daily to four daily flights from 20 December 2021
- Copenhagen – Increasing from 11 weekly to 12 weekly flights from 18 December 2021
- Helsinki – Increasing from daily to 10 weekly flights from 01 January 2022
- Kuala Lumpur – Increasing from 10 weekly to 13 weekly flights from 16 December 2021
- Kuwait – Increased from two daily to three daily flights from 20 November 2021
- London – Increased from four daily to five daily flights from 2 December 2021 to 31 January 2022
- Medina – Increased from four weekly to daily flights from 1 November 2021
- Paris – Increasing from two daily to three daily flights from 15 December 2021
- Phuket – Increasing from daily to 11 weekly flights from 16 December 2021
- Salalah – Increasing from three weekly to five weekly flights from 1 January 2022
- Sharjah – Increased from daily to two daily flights from 18 November 2021
- Zurich – Increasing from daily to 10 weekly flights from 1 January 2022
Qatar Airways is continuing its flexible booking policy that offers unlimited changes to travel dates and destinations, and fee-free refunds for all tickets issued for travel completed before May 31, 2022.
Photo: Juke Schweizer/Wikipedia
Plataforma Informativa de Aviación Comercial líder en América Latina.