The Dubai Airshow, scheduled to be held from November 14-18, will be held under capacity restrictions due to the coronavirus pandemic, its organizer said.
The Air Show will be the largest aerospace trade event to be held since the pandemic forced the cancellation of Farnborough and Le Bourget in 2020 and 2021, respectively.
See also: The Boeing 737 MAX 10 makes first test flight.
Timothy Hawes, managing director of organiser Tarsus F&E, said told Reuters in an online interview, the number of exhibitors who had signed up for this year’s show was so far the same as when it was last held in 2019.
Exhibition stands are to be spread further apart from each other this year than in previous shows to maintain distancing between attendees, Hawes said.
A decision had yet to be made on whether attendance would be limited to those vaccinated against the novel coronavirus or those who had recently tested negative for CVOID-19, he said.
“We expect that as it stands there is an opportunity to run a show without it looking too different to previous years.”
Related Topics
Flybondi Announces Its First Route to Peru: It Will Connect Iguazú with Lima Starting in December
Satena Confirms Continuation of Its Direct Route Between Bogotá and Valencia, Venezuela
How Bogotá’s El Dorado Became Latin America’s Busiest Airport, Surpassing Mexico City and São Paulo
Avianca Announces Cancellation of Its Medellín – Lima Route

Plataforma Informativa de Aviación Comercial con 13 años de trayectoria.