Air France unveils its new Menus.
From November 2021 to February 2022, Air France is teaming up with talented French Michelin-starred chefs Régis Marcon and Mathieu Viannay to sign its La Première and Business long-haul menus. With vegetarian dishes, meat, poultry and fish, the chefs have created refined dishes for the airline’s customers to enjoy over the coming months on departure from Paris.
→ Air France takes delivery its first Airbus A220.
With these exceptional new dishes, Air France continues to promote French fine dining throughout the world.
3-star gastronomy in the La Première cabin
In the airline’s exclusive La Première cabin, three Michelin-starred chef Régis Marcon has come up with six new tasty dishes. Accompanied by the expertise of the Servair Culinary Studio, of which he is president, Régis Marcon revisits the seasonal products that are close to his heart:
- Vegetable lasagna, with tangy chive cream;
- Braised veal shank, sage sauce, potato gratin with porcini mushrooms;
- Beef tenderloin in red wine, sautéed potato and morel cake;
- Pike and shrimp cake with lobster sauce, sautéed girolle mushrooms with tarragon, spinach;
- Mixed scallops and scampi with truffles, reduced jus and julienne vegetables;
- Confit pigeon, apricot sauce, lemon bulgur, mushrooms and butternut.
→ Air France inaugurates new lounge at Charles de Gaulle airport.
Fine dining in the Business cabin
In the Business cabin, Air France has, for the first time, entrusted its menu to two Michelin-starred chef Mathieu Viannay, with 8 original dishes combining delicate flavours and local produce to be enjoyed on board:
- Penne pasta, arugula and spinach gratin, ricotta cream with lovage;
- Risotto verde, vegetable Bolognese;
- Beef tenderloin, macaire potato patties, roasted beet and smoked meat juices;
- Poultry fillet with morel mushrooms, spelt and butternut squash risotto;
- Poached cod fillet with baby vegetables and taggiasca olives;
- Pike perch fillet, armorican sauce, yellow carrots and herb semolina;
- Braised veal shank with sweet spices, split pea puree, mange tout and hazelnuts;
- Roasted guinea fowl in coffee, celery confit and stewed autumn vegetables.
JetSmart cancels letter of understanding to purchase Ultra Air
Avianca to analyze authorization of its integration with Viva Air
Avianca announces nonstop flights between San Salvador and Cancun
Aerocivil authorized integration between Avianca and Viva Air, but with conditions
Plataforma Informativa de Aviación Comercial líder en América Latina.